- No products in the cart.
Vicon is the world leader in motion capture, developing high performance software and hardware products for the Entertainment, Engineering and Life Science. Vicon products have been used in most major feature films and many games and TV commercials. We have offices in Oxford, Denver and Los Angeles. This position is located in our Denver (Centennial) office.
Vicon Motion Systems, Inc. has an immediate Part-Time, flexible up to 25 hours 5 days a week opening to work at our front desk assisting our Sales and Support team. We are seeking a self-starter who can work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision. Needs to be personable and dependable and professional, this role interacts with all departments.
- Administrative support to Sales, Support, and Operations departments
- General office assistance
- Route phone/email/salesforce messages
- Answer web chats
- Work with Vendors of Vicon
- Back-up Sales & Support Coordinator
- Coordinate internal events
- Perform administrative duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge of administrative best-practices, effective communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office/Outlook/Word/Excel
Vicon is a subsidiary of OMG plc, a public company founded in 1984 with a proven track record of growth, financial stability, technical innovation and long-term customer relationships. We are an equal opportunity employer.