- No products in the cart.
Vicon is the world leader in Motion Capture, developing high-performance software and innovative hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and medical industries. Vicon systems are a crucial tool for measurement and 3D tracking for cutting-edge science including biomechanics, robotics, and virtual or augmented reality. Vicon products have been used in many major feature films, video games, and commercials. We have offices in Oxford, Denver, Los Angeles, and Auckland.
Vicon Motion Systems Ltd is a subsidiary company of Oxford Metrics (OM Plc).
We have an immediate opening for a Business Systems Administrator to join the team in our Yarnton office. The principal role is focused on maintaining and updating the processes being utilized across our internal software platforms.
To be successful in this role you will be experienced in managing processes and data in Salesforce (or a similar CRM system) and you will have experience with using an ERP system, such as Great Plains.
You will respond to internal user requests for support and will work within the business change structure to help enact larger projects.
• General administration of the Salesforce system
• Lead the training of new users and the promotion of new features within the company
• Be the primary administrator overseeing support requests
• Information gathering to support system analysis
• Maintenance of data quality within the CRM
• Implementation of new feature requests, and advice on the feasibility of proposals
• Assistance with streamlining the sales process within Salesforce and maintaining efficient links between business areas
• Maintenance of cross-platform connections and processes
• Advanced user of Salesforce (including experience with automation tools such as Flow)
• Experience in Sales Processes and Methodologies
• Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with high-level attention to detail
• Analytical problem solver and an excellent communicator
• Ability to work well in a cross-departmental environment, with multiple stakeholders
• Familiarity with ERP systems would be an advantage
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
• The right to legally work and live in the UK is essential
For more information please visit our website
Vicon Motion Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer