- No products in the cart.
Vicon is the world leader in Motion Capture, developing high-performance software and innovative hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and medical industries. Vicon systems are a crucial tool for measurement and 3D tracking for cutting-edge science including biomechanics, robotics, and virtual or augmented reality. Vicon products have been used in many major feature films, video games, and commercials.
We have offices in Yarnton, Denver, Los Angeles, and Auckland.
Vicon Motion Systems Ltd is a subsidiary company of Oxford Metrics Plc.
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. Reporting to the CEO, you will be in charge of an existing team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts toward great success.
The overall goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform the competition and to plan the strategic marketing messages as the company executes upon the holding company’s multi-year growth strategy.
• “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
• Liaise with other internal stakeholders and Vicon companies to guide a unified approach to messaging, story, distribution, etc. that meets market demands
• Define, design, and plan marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
• Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
• Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, brand management, communications, etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
• Ensures consistent branding across company products
• Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, etc.)
• Travel to international offices, conferences, and other companies in the Group
• Manage our marketing team
• Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
• Contribute to the overall growth of the company
• Determine, track and report on KPIs for the marketing department
• Manage and maximize the marketing budgets
• Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
• Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
• Analyse the company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements
• Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practice
• Proven experience (4 years) in a senior marketing role in a technology business (SME).
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
• Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance, etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
• Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
• A technology or engineering background with further qualifications in business administration or marketing
• Ability to travel internationally
For more information please go to our website
Vicon Motions Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer