- No products in the cart.
Vicon is the world leader in Motion Capture, developing innovative, high-performance software and hardware products for the medical, entertainment, and engineering industries. Our systems are used in most blockbuster films and AAA games as well as in hospitals, virtual reality installations, and research fields ranging from sports science to robotics and drone development.
Game engine integration is becoming pivotal in the Virtual Reality and Virtual Production spaces. We are looking for a C++ programmer with a deep understanding of game engine technologies to join our team in Oxford, England. Candidates must have provable knowledge of Unreal & Unity, their API’s and plug-in development.
We have an informal and friendly company culture and a healthy work/life balance. Working from home is possible most of the time provided you are able to visit our Oxford offices as needed. You would typically be working with a team of developers, domain experts, and QA engineers.
Examples of the types of work include:
- Creating seamless, performant integrations of motion tracking with leading game engines
- Human character modeling
- Collaborating with product managers to produce requirements and designs
- Communicating with the broader development teams, customers, and game engine developers
Candidates must have substantial C++ expertise and evidence of work on challenging projects.
Experience in some of the following would also be advantageous:
- C++11/14/17/20, STL, Boost, Qt, QML, Python, C# Unreal & Unity
- Multi-threading, Networking, OpenGL
- Continuous Integration, Animation Tools
The Hiring Manager is currently on leave and will be back to review applications after 01 August 2022.