- No products in the cart.
Vicon is looking for an outstanding Global Marketing Manager – Growth to join its marketing team. It offers a hybrid on-site/home-based working environment, with the expectation of a two-three day presence per week, in our office in Oxfordshire.
Vicon is the world leader in motion capture, developing innovative, high-performance software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and medical industries. Its systems are used in blockbuster films and AAA games, hospitals, virtual reality installations, and research fields ranging from sports science to robotics and drone development.
We are seeking a talented marketing Growth leader to join our global Motion Capture technology company. You will be responsible for driving awareness and demand for Vicon in the places and channels where our buyers are present and demonstrating high intent. You will ultimately lead a team of demand generation professionals and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that we are meeting our OKRs and KPIs for demand generation and demand capture.
- Build and lead a new Growth Pod
- Collaborate with the leaders of Product Marketing, Events & Content, and Regional Marketing Manager(s) to ensure that we are meeting our OKRs and KPIs for revenue growth and brand growth
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure that our growth initiatives are aligned with customer and prospect priorities and support their efforts to generate and close opportunities
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy that generates demand and captures it, including paid acquisition (search, social, display, and programmatic advertising)
- Develop and optimize a SEO strategy to increase organic traffic and improve search rankings for relevant keywords
- Develop and execute account-based marketing programs to generate demand from high-value accounts and expand our reach within existing accounts
- Manage demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, content marketing, and webinars, to generate leads and nurture them through the funnel
- Develop and manage demand capture programs, including retargeting, lead scoring, and marketing automation, to convert leads into opportunities and opportunities into customers
- Build and monitor ROI (Return on investment) by tracking paid acquisition, conversion, pipeline, and revenue generation, and track the success of growth initiatives, identifying areas for improvement
- Collaborate with Product Marketing lead to ensure that our growth initiatives are aligned with the product roadmap and support the launch and adoption of new products and features
- Collaborate with the Content & Events lead to help develop events and content that support our growth initiatives and help us engage with our target audiences.
- 5+ years of experience or a proven track record in demand generation and growth, with a focus on paid acquisition, account-based marketing, demand generation, demand capture, SEO, and digital marketing, preferably in the Motion Capture technology sector
- Proven track record of driving demand generation and capture through paid acquisition, account-based marketing, demand generation, demand capture, SEO, and digital marketing initiatives to meet OKRs and KPIs
- Strong experience in developing and executing paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, including search, social media, display, and programmatic advertising
- Strong experience in developing and executing account-based marketing programs to generate demand from high-value accounts and expand reach within existing accounts
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions and optimize campaigns
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with the Growth Pod, Product Marketing Pod, Events & Content Pod, Sales department, and Product department
- Effective communication and presentation skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to collaborate online, in-person and to-camera across business functions, fostering a culture of collaboration
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously