- No products in the cart.
Vicon is looking for an outstanding Global Marketing Manager – Product Marketing to join its marketing team. It offers a hybrid on-site/home-based working environment, with the expectation of a two-three day presence per week, in our office in Oxfordshire. Vicon is the world leader in motion capture, developing innovative, high-performance software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and medical industries. Its systems are used in blockbuster films and AAA games, hospitals, virtual reality installations, and research fields ranging from sports science to robotics and drone development.
We are seeking a talented Global Marketing Manager – Product Marketing to join our global Motion Capture technology company. As the Product Marketing lead, you will be responsible for demonstrating product market fit and subject matter expertise. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that we are meeting our OKRs and KPIs for product marketing.
- Build and lead the Product Marketing pod and collaborate with the leaders of Growth, Events & Content, and Regional Marketing Manager(s)
- Develop a deep understanding of our Motion Capture technology products and target audiences in the Life Science, VFX (Visual Effects), Engineering and Virtual Reality sectors, and use that knowledge to inform product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Motion Capture technology market and trends in each sector, to inform product strategy and marketing decisions
- Create product value propositions that address the pain points and needs of prospects & customers
- Collaborate with product management, sales, and marketing teams to ensure that our product marketing initiatives are aligned with our business goals and meeting our OKRs and KPIs for revenue growth and brand growth.
- Develop and help execute a comprehensive product marketing plan that includes product launches and sales enablement material
- Help create compelling product content that effectively communicates the value of our products to customers and prospects in each target sector. Contribute to the creation of product press releases, customer testimonials, case studies, datasheets, 1-pagers, spec-sheets, and product-oriented events (e.g., User Group events, customer forums); tailored to each target sector
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform product marketing decisions and identify opportunities for differentiation in each target sector
- Build and maintain relationships with industry analysts and influencers in the Life Science, VFX, Engineering and Virtual Reality sectors to ensure that our products are receiving positive coverage and recognition.
- Train and enable the sales team to effectively sell our products in each target sector, including developing sales enablement materials and conducting training sessions tailored to each sector.
- 5+ years of experience or a proven track record of developing and executing successful product marketing initiatives, with a passion for innovation and a commitment to pioneering innovative ideas
- Strong understanding of product positioning and messaging, with the ability to translate technical features into customer benefits that inspire and enhance human potential
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions, while remaining dynamic and adaptable to changes in the market and technology landscape
- Effective communication and presentation skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to collaborate online, in-person and to-camera across business functions, fostering a culture of collaboration
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience working with industry analysts and influencers to drive positive coverage and recognition for products, while maintaining the pioneering spirit that has made Vicon the world’s number one choice in motion capture for over 35 years.