- No products in the cart.
Vicon has revolutionized the motion capture (Mocap) industry for over 35 years, by pioneering a range of technologies – from optical to inertial and VR – to allow our customers to capture and analyze motion of all kinds. The VICON Mocap system consists of specialized cameras that record the movements of markers or sensors attached to the person or object being tracked. The data from the cameras is then processed by Vicon’s proprietary software to create 3D models of the movements. Vicon systems can be used in a variety of applications, including:
1. Entertainment – Work with the leading production studios and game developers to ensure Vicon systems deliver the highest accuracy, flexibility, and performance.
2. Life Sciences – Capture movements of real subjects and provide insights into human motion, to help advance in biomechanics, physical therapy, and sports science.
3. Virtual Production – Enable real-time performance capture, pre-visualization, and translation of data into digital animations that are integrated into a virtual environment.
4. Engineering: Provide tracking solutions for leading companies and innovative end users in the engineering industry for many years,
5. Virtual Reality – Create realistic and natural movements for virtual characters and objects and allow users to interact with and manipulate these.
Vicon Motion Systems Ltd is a subsidiary company of Oxford Metrics Plc. We have offices in Yarnton, Denver, Los Angeles & Auckland.
A Goods-In Operative is the person who handles tasks that are related to inventory in the warehouse setting for our organization. The role includes maintaining inventory levels, recording and labeling inventory items to be used in production, and maintaining accurate records.
This person constantly communicates with departmental managers to make sure items are replenished and maintained at appropriate levels. They may also need to perform physical tasks, such as moving and lifting materials and boxes.
Generally put, they oversee the flow of inventory in and out of the warehouse, which covers a variety of tasks, such as delivery, loading, shipment, and storage. Full training will be given to the successful applicant.
• Maintains and manages an inventory of materials and stocked products, which include stock locations and profiles. Using a mainframe computer and the company’s ERP system, the job holder accounts for receipts of new items, returns, and inputs essential data on all the handled materials, while adhering to strict accounting and auditing procedures.
• Assists in perpetual inventory stock counting (end of half and end of the year mainly) Accuracy checks, processes, and investigates discrepancies and shortages to minimize issues and remove redundant and obsolete items.
• Follows company recycling processes.
• Ensures inward products are received and managed according to the company’s standard procedure, and inspected against a golden standard so items will be correct and readily available for production.
• Verification of serial tracked product upon receipt.
• Organizes and maintains the inventory floor area to ensure efficient item storage and handling.
• Maintaining labeling and FIFO systems on the received stock items.
• Updating/data entry to the Salesforce database with the receipt of goods returned under RMA.
• Advising (as applicable) the relevant department managers, of the arrival of all field/loan returns.
• When required, ensure that our products, (ie components, sub-assemblies, and kits) are available to be issued to the shop floor for assembly or despatch to meet orders listed on the shipping schedule.
• Self-motivated to achieve results with keen attention to detail.
• A good positive and supportive attitude as well as a team player.
• Flexibility and a willing attitude with good time-keeping skills.
• Previous knowledge of ERP Systems (MS, GP, or other) and Microsoft Office products
• Ability to work with minimum supervision – self-motivated and willing to take on new skills.
• Pedestrian Stacker License (or willing to learn)
• Ability to problem solve and to work to tight deadlines, as well as being flexible to adjust priorities based on urgent requirements.
• Manual handling capability for light lifting.
• Good housekeeping skills to keep the warehouse clean & tidy.