- No products in the cart.
Vicon is the world leader in motion capture, developing high performance software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and medical industries. Vicon products have been used in most major feature films and many games and TV commercials. We have offices in Oxford, Denver, and Los Angeles. This position is in our Denver office.
Vicon Motion Systems, Inc. has an immediate opening for an ambitious and team-oriented person as an Inside Sales Engineer to support the Sales team through the sales process with accumulated technical knowledge.
- Owning the technical sales process from prospecting and discovery, through post-sales and customer success.
- Sales – Assisting business development managers (BDM) throughout pre-sales process:
- Prospecting and monitoring sales leads
- Order input, Quote generation in CRM
- Monitoring bid sites and forums for leads
- Generating and collating prospecting reports for sales director
- Creating opportunities in Salesforce and general order input
- Front line communication for incoming leads
- Handle incoming and outbound phone calls with prospects and customers
- Support – Developing an intimate understanding of our systems and solutions to assist sales:
- Designing system layouts
- Test system configurations
- Monitor support cases for sales-related responses
- To a lesser extent: Monitoring case queue, first response for end user account confirmation, managing shared support equipment, maintaining clean demo space, software license administration
- Customer Success – Maintaining proactive communication with customers post-sale through multi-department resourcing and automation
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. degree in human sciences or related technical field
- Strong written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Confident and able to communicate professionally with and at all levels
- Self-motivated and resourceful in finding solutions by working with others
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks working alone or within a team
- Experience with Microsoft office applications
- 2+ years’ experience in technical sales or support
- Proficiency with Salesforce, motion capture software, any design software
- Knowledge of inertial measurement units
- Customer relationship management (CRM) system experience
Vicon offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, long-term disability, a company matched 401(k) program, generous vacation allowance, and coworkers who are driven to succeed and enjoy a fun, challenging work environment.
Vicon is a subsidiary of OMG plc, a public company founded in 1984 with a proven track record of growth, financial stability, technical innovation and long-term customer relationships. We are an equal opportunity employer.