- No products in the cart.
Vicon is the world leader in Motion Capture, developing innovative, high-performance software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and medical industries. Our systems are used in most blockbuster films and AAA games as well as in hospitals, virtual reality installations, and research fields ranging from sports science to robotics and drone development. We are looking for an excellent Computer Vision Scientist to join our research team in Oxford, England.
We are building a world-class team to shape the future and solve the most exciting challenges in computer vision and motion capture.
This opportunity is to contribute to a team that is building leading-edge motion capture products, with a particular focus on research innovation.
You will have significant opportunities to drive technical direction, and the potential to provide technical leadership.
We offer a hybrid on-site/home-based working environment, with the head office located in a major academic city. You may live and work near our head office, in the UK, or choose to locate internationally.
You have relevant academic Ph.D. qualification(s) in Machine Learning as well as industry (start-up Founder/CTO) experience.
• You are a recognized leader in Machine Learning in the field of computer vision, having provided significant contributions.
• You have demonstrated experience in designing, building, delivering, maintaining, and supporting scalable industrialized machine learning-driven products.
• You have demonstrated skills in machine learning architecture, including layer surgery and hyperparameter selection, for a variety of frameworks.
• You are described as an innovator and inventor.
• You use your influencing skills to lead people.
• You are passionate, humble, forever learning, and with a strong desire to teach and deliver.
• Experience, aptitude, and a desire to work with human motion capture, sport, and animation tools, and techniques.
• Relevant conference keynotes, peer-reviewed output, book chapter author, and journal editor.