- No products in the cart.
Vicon is the world leader in Motion Capture, developing innovative, high-performance software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and medical industries. Our systems are used in most blockbuster films and AAA games as well as in hospitals, virtual reality installations, and research fields ranging from sports science to robotics and drone development.
We are looking for an excellent Computer Vision Scientist to join our research team in Oxford, England. We are building a world-class team to shape the future and solve the most exciting challenges in computer vision and motion capture.
We offer a hybrid on-site/home-based working environment, with the head office located in a major academic city. You may live and work near our head office, in the UK, or choose to locate internationally.
This opportunity is to contribute to a team that is building leading-edge motion capture products.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing end-to-end ML training pipelines
• Incorporate ML models in software products
• Optimizing ML training and validation pipelines
• Developing continuous evaluation systems (including during training)
• Handling hardware (GPU) deployment issues
• Model tuning to optimize training times
Relevant excellent academic (science degree) and/or industry experience.
• Excellent Python and software engineering skills.
• Experience in using and developing MLOps tools in a challenging production environment.
• GPU optimization and tools
• Familiarity with experiment-tracking frameworks
• Cloud infrastructure and training tools