- No products in the cart.
Vicon is the world leader in Motion Capture, developing high-performance software and innovative hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and medical industries. Vicon systems are a crucial tool for measurement and 3D tracking for cutting-edge science including biomechanics, robotics, and virtual or augmented reality. Vicon products have been used in many major feature films, video games, and commercials. We have offices in Oxford, Denver, Los Angeles, and Auckland.
This position is in our Denver office.
Vicon Motion Systems, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Office Manager. We are interested in individuals with a solid background in office management and some general managerial experience. You will be required to work closely with our head office (located in Oxford, UK).
• Provide local touchpoints for HR issues and liaise with UK-based HR
• Assist with overseeing any remaining elements of the Denver office move
• Manage and deal with building Issues
• Manage all on-site utilities
• Manage the Rent and Common Area Maintenance changes/Contact for Property Management Companies in Denver & Los Angeles
• Manage the General Insurance and Certificates of Insurance, working with the UK based Company Secretary where applicable e.g., Commercial Auto Policy and Travelers Workers Comp Insurance
• Security Systems/Contact
• Annual Maintenance related to Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
• IT Infrastructure
• Oversee Office Cleaning
• Manage two staff, the Warehouse Manager and the Administrative Assistant
• Manage office, warehouse, and kitchen expenditures and budget
• Deal with various Vendor Set Up forms required by Customers relating to employee workers’ compensation and FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act), Apostille, and/or provide additional insurance coverage if needed.
• Main point of contact for Paracorp (i.e., when customers require a physical presence in the state the Office Manager will be the main point of contact when arranging for a state representative via Paracorp as and when required)
• 7+ years of Managerial experience
• Confident and able to communicate professionally with and at all levels.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and resourceful in finding solutions by working with others.
• Organized and able to prioritize tasks working alone or within a team.
Vicon offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, long-term disability, a company-matched 401(k) program, generous vacation allowance, and coworkers who are driven to succeed and enjoy a fun, challenging work environment.
Vicon is a subsidiary of Oxford Metrics Plc, a public company founded in 1984 with a proven track record of growth, financial stability, technical innovation, and long-term customer relationships. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Compensation:
The salary range for this position is $75-$85k. This will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the incoming candidate. This role is eligible for a discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance.
Interested individuals, please apply via our Natural HR system.