- No products in the cart.
Vicon is the world leader in motion capture technology, developing high-performance software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering, and life science industries. Vicon products have been used in major feature films, games, and commercials, and Vicon is a crucial measurement tool for biomechanics, robotics, and cutting edge-science. We have offices in Oxford, Denver, and Los Angeles.
Vicon is a subsidiary of Oxford Metrics Plc.
We are looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join our development team in Oxford. Reporting to the Hardware Development Manager, you will form part of the team creating industry-leading hardware products.
• Electronic Design of a range of hardware products including high-speed motion capture and video cameras, calibration devices, and synchronization and networking equipment.
• Working alongside, and sometimes leading, teams comprising electronic, mechanical, and software design engineers in the creation of high-performing and cost-effective solutions.
• Ensuring designs have appropriate test coverage for development and manufacture and that designs meet appropriate regulatory compliance.
• Full product lifecycle involvement from early conceptual studies through to manufacturing support post-release.
• Key requirements are VHDL/Verilog for FPGAs (including implementation of algorithms), high-speed digital design, working knowledge of analogue design, and experience in developing products for manufacture with an emphasis on DFM/DFT.
• Suitable candidates will be educated to a degree level in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent) with demonstrable and relevant industry experience.
• We’re looking for an outgoing, confident, and self-motivated candidate that will be a great fit within our small and highly experienced team of engineers.
• A working knowledge of image sensors, optics, Ethernet, and RF Design would be advantageous.
For more information please visit our website
Vicon Motions Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer