- No products in the cart.
Vicon has revolutionized the motion capture (Mocap) industry for over 35 years, by pioneering a range of technologies – from optical to inertial and VR – to allow our customers to capture and analyze motion of all kinds. The VICON Mocap systems consist of specialized cameras that record the movements of markers or sensors attached to the person or object being tracked. The data from the cameras is then processed by Vicon’s proprietary software to create 3D models of the movements. Vicon systems can be used in a variety of applications, including.
1. Entertainment – Work with the leading production studios and game developers to ensure Vicon systems deliver the highest accuracy, flexibility, and performance.
2. Life Sciences – Capture movements of real subjects and provide insights into human motion, to help advances in biomechanics, physical therapy, and sports science.
3. Virtual Production – Enable real-time performance capture, pre-visualization, and translation of data into digital animations that are integrated into a virtual environment.
4. Engineering – Provide tracking solutions for leading companies and innovative end users in the engineering industry for many years,
5. Virtual Reality – Create realistic and natural movements for virtual characters and objects and allow users to interact with and manipulate these.
Vicon Motion Systems Ltd is a subsidiary company of Oxford Metrics Plc. We have offices in Yarnton, Denver, Los Angeles & Auckland.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Graphic Designer, to join our Design team in Oxford, England. We work on a wide variety of exciting projects across multiple mediums. We have an informal and friendly company culture and a healthy work/life balance.
As part of the Design team responsible for the overall customer experiences across various touchpoints, you will play a key role working in developing the creative vision and direction of the brand. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Product, and partner design agencies to create effective design solutions that align with business objectives.
If you are passionate about design, experienced in creating captivating content, and enjoy collaborating with external agencies, we want to hear from you! Join our team and bring your creativity to new heights. Apply now with your portfolio showcasing your best work.
• Manage all the graphic design requirements for the brand to ensure all work is complete before deadlines and in line with the guidelines.
• Develop and execute visually stunning designs for digital media, print materials, motion graphics, and event collateral.
• Work closely with our external agencies, to brief them on upcoming external asset requirements, and support them in all creative developments.
• Lead design projects from concept to completion, ensuring timely delivery and maintaining exceptional quality.
• Stay up to date with design trends and industry best practices to consistently deliver cutting-edge designs.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic design, fine art, illustration, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a graphic designer with a focus on digital, print, motion, and events.
• A keen eye for aesthetics, composition, and attention to detail, with a solid understanding of typography, colour theory, and visual storytelling.
• Proven track record in delivering exceptional creative content across various platforms.
• Expertise in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate your creative vision to both internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Be self-organized and be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Competitive salary
• Annual budget to spend on training courses, conferences, events, and books.
• Hybrid working, Oxford HQ
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Health and life insurance
• Dental care
• Contributory pension scheme (company contribution equal to 10% of salary).
• Bonus scheme