File Name: Blade_220.127.116.11681h_x64.zip
Blade 3.3 is an update for our Vicon Blade application that introduces a number of new features and addresses a set of issues reported since the release of Blade 3.2. A significant focus on quality and stability means that more than 170 bugs have been addressed in Blade 3.3.
Blade 3.3 Features Include:
- The display ray contributions for trajectories in post processing and the ability to save these in HDF
- Circle fitting methods are now colour coded and displayed
- Software-fitted circles can be visualised in live and post processing and can be saved in HDF
- Improved floor plane calibration operation
- Hardware settings can be loaded and saved from the Calibration Editor
- Module selection-sensitive context menus are available in all views and in the Selection Editor
Blade 3.3 supports connections to Vicon Vantage, T-Series and Bonita platforms as well as connections to Mixed Camera Systems (Vantage / T-Series + Bonita Optical).
Highlighted Bugs Fixes Include:
- Fixes to improve offline reconstruction quality
- Fixes to improve offline axiom labelling quality
- Improvements in post processing performance
- A new option has been added to clear existing labels before running axiom labelling post processing operation
- Added the ability to globally disable log messages
- Improved the display of lists such as characters in the capture editor.
- Fixed problem that occurs when the button shelf scripts are in non-standard location.
- The export dialog now remembers last frame rate used
- Fixed a series of crashes related to file and folder attributes browse button
- There’s been a large number of fixes for issues related to the UI
- Pane docking within Blade has been improved
- Ability to dock floating dialogs together has been reinstated
- Buttons in the time bar to set the play range have be reinstated
Blade 3 License