File Name: CaraLive_220.127.116.11606h_x64.zip
This new version of Cara Live is intended to better support user workflow when capturing from fewer than four cameras.
- There were improvements in notifications and error handling when downloading less than 4 pico files
- File conversions to some supported video files can now be scaled and rotated individually.
- Double click on thumbnails brings the logger monitor window up.
- It is now possible to combine up to four channels into a single output (specific formats only).
- CaraLive now remembers the position of the channels (if zoomed or paned) even if it is restarted.
- CaraLive now remembers the preferred streaming mode for both single and multiple channels and the display mode can be changed from the actions menu.
- Logger now shows yellow when a capture is pending and it changes to green when the actual capture has started.
- Support for H.264 video in QuickTime .mov file, which allows for faster output formats, does not lose any information in re-encoding, contains timecode and is supported by QuickTime, Windows Media Player, VLC and SMPlayer and probably others (these are the ones we tested the files on).
Quad core 3+GHz processor 4 GB Memory 500 GB hard drive NVidia Quadro 2000 or equivalent graphics cards Windows 7 Professional 64-bit An up-to-date router that is appropriate for your system. For example, Vicon CaraLive has been successfully tested with the ASUS RT-N66U Two network ports For a licence server: PC connected to a network, which uses either static IP addresses or DHCP. The licence server for CaraLive must either be this machine or be on the same network