Important note: If using an existing Nexus 2.x network license, the license server needs to be updated to the latest version (SentinelRMSLicenseManager9.1.0)
File Name: Nexus_22.214.171.124014h.zip
Vicon Nexus: Vicon's All-inclusive modelling and processing tool for movement analysis.
With a host of automated features, intelligent processing and flexible controls, Nexus 2 lets you focus on your research and not on your software.
Nexus 2.8. is a point release for Vicon Nexus, which includes improved accessibility of biomechanical models within Nexus and available functionality of IMeasureU Blue Thunder Sensors within Nexus.
- Plug-in Gait Model has segmental center of mass outputs
- Improved Nexus Python SDK integration
- Improvements to working with IMUs within Nexus including a new IMeasureU Tab, new frequency modes (3-axis 1000Hz and 9-axis 500Hz).
- Ability to calculate step width and limp index
- Close trials using the SDK
- Firmware notifications
- Updates to Vicon software
- Device data is no longer cleared when you run a post-capture pipeline.
- An error in selecting the ProCalc Operation Scheme parameters has been resolved.
- Inconsistent BodyBuilder kinetic results between raw data and C3D data has been resolved.
- Corrected sign on the normalized ground reaction force components when walking along the Y-axis.
- Generic analog data devices are now permitted to contain multiple outputs of the same type.
- NexusSegment objects for MATLAB have been improved to match the definitions used by Bodylanguage.
- Improved over-rotation correction for joint and segment outputs.
- Force plate footstrike indicators are now displayed in the order of the force plate IDs.
- Dynamic Plug-in Gait no longer creates joint angle data for missing segments.
- Exporting an MOT file now generates free moments.
- Improvements to AMTI digital forces plates when butterflies are enabled within Nexus.
- Improvements to hotkeys Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+] when clicking Go Live.
- Offline playback via the DSSDK has been resolved.
- Auto-correlated time bar events are now retained for long treadmill trials containing more than 255 events.
- Kin Fit Kinematics Euler_XYZ and SegmentGlobal Euler_XYZ angles now match.
- Improvements to third-party video transfer.
- You can now create a model output with both Velocity and Angular Velocity component types.
- When exporting IMUs via ASCII export, if no unique name is provided the device user ID will be added to the column headers.
- Export motion file (.mot) no longer creates multiple files for trials with multiple force plates.
- Third-party force plates settings will be retained when switching between system files.
- The Export TRC pipeline operation now enables you to exclude the subject name in the header if required.
Licensing: Nexus 2.x Safenet license.
IMU Sensors are ONLY supported in Windows 10 (64-bit).
IMU Sensors require the following driver to be installed: CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers. (Driver link: https://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx)
IMU Improvements: To access new IMU frequency modes the Blue Thunder Sensor requires firmware 1.3. Users are required to update the Blue Thunder Sensor firmware using IMU Research app. This app is currently under review by Apple for release.
Supported OS(s): Fully supported under Window 10, work in Windows 7.