Important note: If using an existing Nexus 2.x network license, the license server needs to be updated to the latest version (SentinelRMSLicenseManager9.2.0)
File Name: Nexus_126.96.36.199866h.zip
Vicon Nexus: Vicon's All-inclusive modelling and processing tool for movement analysis.
With a host of automated features, intelligent processing and flexible controls, Nexus 2 lets you focus on your research and not on your software.
Nexus 2.8.1 is a patch release for Vicon Nexus, which addresses issues reported since Nexus 2.8.
- Pipeline operations allow the use of custom marker names to detect forceplate events, autocorrelate events, and calculate gait cycle parameters
- Improvements to Nexus when loading X2D files
- Rendering issue when reordering graphs resolved in Quick Report
- Realtime Event Detection Monitor saves events to offline correctly
- Using Boolean Monitors with OR statements
- Data occlusions in model outputs will persist in the C3D files
- Video calibration correctly draws the thresholded grayscale
- Improvements to the video grayscale data alignment
Licensing: Nexus 2.x Safenet license.
IMU Sensors are ONLY supported in Windows 10 (64-bit).
IMU Sensors require the following driver to be installed: CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers. (Driver link: https://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx)
IMU Improvements: To access new IMU frequency modes the Blue Thunder Sensor requires firmware 1.3. Users are required to update the Blue Thunder Sensor firmware using IMU Research app. This app is currently under review by Apple for release.
Supported OS(s): Fully supported under Window 10, work in Windows 7.