File Name: Polygon_184.108.40.206466h_x86.zip
Vicon Polygon offers you reporting and presentation tools to communicate and share your data professionally. Polygon gives you the tools to communicate what matters most.
Polygon 4.4 is a patch release of Vicon Polygon 4 that adds new functionality and also addresses issues reported since the release of Polygon 4.3.
Polygon 4.4 New Features
- Polygon can read and display information stored in the Analysis section of a C3D file. This is includes parameter written from Vicon ProCalc.
- Fixed an issue where missing key stats could prevent switching a graph between thumbnail and tab view
- Resolved an issue where multiple traces in a graph could prevent switching a graph between thumbnail and tab view
- The Timebar now displays events for the currently selected trace
- New graphs now properly respect the “Automatically Normalize New Graphs” option
- Improved loading speeds of large template files
Polygon 4.x Safenet license
Recommended and fully supported - Windows 10 (64bit) -- with .NET Framework 4.5 and above.
Polygon 4 has introduced new visual improvements aimed at making your reports look more visually realistic. This means that the PC recommended for a report building machine is slightly higher than what was required for Polygon version 3.
Vicon recommends a PC with minimum spec of:
- CPU: Dual Core 2GHz or better
- Graphics: Discrete NVidia card with 256Mb or better. The graphics card must fully support Open GL
- RAM: 2Gb (4Gb preferred)
The new updated visuals within Polygon 4 means that having an up to date graphic card driver are essential. Please ensure that you update your graphics driver to the most currently available driver offered by your graphics card manufacture.
Polygon Viewer on Laptops with an Integrated Intel Graphics Chip
Some onboard Intel based graphics chips do not fully support all aspects of Open GL required for viewing Polygon 4 reports. These graphic chips are not discrete video card solutions.