File Name: Polygon_18.104.22.168700h_x86.zip
Polygon 4.3.2 is a patch release for Vicon Polygon. This update improves the behavior of some existing features and addresses a series of issues reported following the release of Polygon 4.3.1.
Features or Feature Updates:
- PDF files can now be correctly imported into a report.
- Adding a PGemg bar no longer affects the view of existing gait cycles.
- C3D files can now be loaded without their associated video files being imported.
- The timebar only refreshes after you select a different trial in the data bar.
- Video overlay is now correctly displayed in Workspace view.
- The COM marker is now displayed correctly in Workspace view.
- Placeholder comments are now correctly removed when a trial is updated/refreshed.
- Updating or refreshing a trial now updates the model outputs.
- Special characters (example: é) in a subject name no longer prevent a trial from loading.
- Butterfly diagram no longer appears to ‘float’ above FP visually.
- Force vectors for AMTI plates arranged in a “stair” configuration are now displayed correctly.
- Adding graphs while in thumbnail view no longer results in a crash.
- Double-clicking to move between single graph and thumbnail graph view now works reliably.
- The Average Trace button now toggles correctly when groups of traces are added to a graph.
- Extra spaces are no longer added to a report when links are set to Do Not Export.
- When a template is saved in a new location, you no longer need to close and reopen Polygon.
- Exporting to Word no longer results in a crash.
- Polygon no longer shows incorrect context(s) when loading a c3d that contains non-standard contexts.
- Events updated in Nexus are now correctly updated in Polygon when the trial is refreshed.
A Polygon 4.x license
Window 10 recommended