File Name: ProEclipse_184.108.40.206425h_x86.zip
ProEclipse 1.1.1 is a patch update for Vicon's data management component ProEclipse.
ProEclipse is installed as the data management component for Vicon Nexus and Polygon. A number of issues were reported following the latest ProEclipse update. This patch update is intended to address those issues.
- Trial name does not default to the session name
- Mpg and mpeg files do not appear correctly in ProEclipse
- Polygon nodes do not update the file icon when saving a Polygon report.
- New entries into ProEclipse will not update correctly in data manager window when the active database is on a network drive
- ProEclipse can cause a crash when opening the latest calibration files if that file has a date number.
ProEcilpse is compatible with:
- Vicon Nexus 1.8.5 and above
- Bodybuilder 3.6.4
ProEclipse 1.1.1 installs with Vicon Nexus 2.6.1 and Polygon 4.3.3
Windows 10 (64bit) --.NET Framework 4.5 and above
Windows 7 (64bit) --.NET Framework 4.5