iOS Mobile Developer
Are you a mobile developer who wants to work on products that improve people’s lives? Want to join an innovative New Zealand company that is part of Vicon, an Academy Award®-winning company, and the world’s largest supplier of precision motion capture and tracking systems?
Here at IMeasureU (IMU), we have developed inertial sensors and a software platform that precisely quantifies body movement and workload metrics of professional athletes. We are working closely with teams in the NBA and other professional and collegiate sports internationally. Joining forces with Vicon, the world leaders in precision motion capture means you’ll be working closely with inertial sensors as well as motion capture and tracking systems in our newly outfitted office located near the Mt Eden train station.
Your main role will be developing upon existing software as well as new product solutions as we grow our suite of apps. We need a committed software dev who is able to implement new features and functionally in a fun and agile environment where constant customer feedback is part of our design process. You’ll be working with an amazing team to ensure seamless product integration. We’re looking for a person that will fit right into the team - ideally you’ll be fun, driven, have a passion for technology, creative, love to laugh, and a have great attitude!
- Design, implement, and test customer facing iOS mobile apps
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, develop, test and
- deploy new functionality
- Maintain and upgrade existing software
- Review and maintain coding and testing standards
- Collaborate with design, dev, and engineering teams both locally and remotely
- Key Requirements:
o 1-3 years commercial experience with Swift 4.x App Store submission process
o Apples Human Interface Guidelines
- Version Control e.g. Git
- Scrum, Test Driven Development, and Agile practices
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Proven track record of working on, developing, testing, and delivering software products to market.
- Quality assurance
- Bonus points for knowledge in:
- Objective-C, C, and/or C++
- Bluetooth and other wireless protocols
- Rest API’s & Serverless computing
- AWS, Azure, Google or other cloud providers.
- Security and authentication, OWASP Top 10
- Continuous Integration
- Sport, both playing and watching
The iOS Mobile Developer will have the following experience:
- Degree(s) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.