Customer Support Administrator
Vicon is the world leader in Motion Capture, developing high performance software and innovative hardware products for the entertainment, engineering and medical industries. Vicon systems are a crucial tool for measurement and 3D tracking for cutting-edge science including biomechanics, robotics and virtual or augmented reality. Vicon products have been used in many major feature films, video games and commercials. We have offices in Oxford, Denver, Los Angeles and Auckland. Vicon Motion Systems Ltd is a subsidiary company of Oxford Metrics (OMG plc).
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Support Administrator for the Support, Sales and Marketing teams. The principle role is focused on ensuring the continuation of our high-quality service delivery. You will process customers’ requests for software licenses and support and ensure that these are handled in a timely manner.
You will ensure that the customer starts their journey with a new system or products with excellent service and support, including communicating with customers directly. You will be involved in sales order processing and keeping our customer records are kept up to date.
You will work with the Support team to co-ordinate new system commissioning and training.
The role will also have the responsibility of keeping demonstration equipment organised and ready for events, shows and demonstrations. You will arrange for equipment to be delivered externally for these purposes.
You will enjoy working across a variety of tasks, both desk-based and physical activities related to the management of spaces and equipment.
You will thrive in a busy environment that requires you to prioritise tasks, work quickly and be organised.
Most importantly, you will have a passion for working with our team, technology and customers directly.
Strong candidates will have:
- Experience of working with Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases.
- Inventory management or stock keeping experience
- Customer service or support experience
- Monitoring requests for software licenses, customer support or sales, responding where appropriate or passing to the relevant support or sales engineer
- Post-sale fulfilment of services sold. Ensuring that system installations and engineer time are arranged and delivered
- Tracking of demonstration equipment internally and externally. Arranging and handling of equipment for external loans or demonstrations
- Post-sale order processing and general housekeeping of customer data
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- The right to legally live and work in the UK
- 2 years’ experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent attention to detail and proficient in data entry
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and directly to customers
- Ability to take an active role in handling and storage of valuable equipment
- Self-motivated and resourceful in finding solutions by working with others
- Organised and tidy with a proven track record
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical Insurance
- 10% company pension
- Permanent health insurance
- Life Cover