How do I stream from Pegasus to Jack?
1. In Jack click Modules > Motion Capture > Devices and choose Vicon
2. Set the vicon Host field to 127.0.0.1:802 (If everything is running on same PC and default output port set in Pegasus)
- May need to change rotation so rigid bodies are in correct position in relation to the human model (added later)
4. In the menu bar click Human > Create > Default Male.
5. In Menu Bar click Modules > Motion Capture > Tracking.
6. Click Add.
7. When a new dialogue appears, select the human model in the scene and click Add Pair.
8. Back in the Tracking dialogue click Constrain.
9. In the Vicon Dialogue click Start.
The above will start streaming from Pegasus into Jack.Still need help?