Vicon want our customers to get the most out of their motion capture systems.
Vicon offer several training options to make you an expert user.
PRE-RECORDED ONLINE OR VIDEO TRAINING SESSIONS
- With over 30 years experience, we have developed tools to ensure our customers learn all they need to know to achieve inspiring results.Covers a number of Vicon software topics and are the easiest and most convenient option for Vicon Customers to get application training.
- These videos are designed to get the user to an intermediate skill level and Vicon’s library of videos continues to grow quickly.
IN DEPTH APPLICATION TRAINING COURSES AT OUR VICON OXFORD LOCATION
- A comprehensive series of training courses at our Oxford office.
- Professionally conducted in comfortable surroundings, with full documentation and individual PCs available for each student.
CUSTOM ONSITE TRAINING
- Customized training sessions to meet your specific needs.
- Training, assistance with data capture or processing and system optimization can all be part of the visit.
Each of our valued customers has different needs.
The requirements for customers with six Vero cameras to perform human or animal studies are quite different from those in digital production using 250 Vantage cameras. For these reasons, Vicon has developed a flexible offering which will ensure customers receive the maximum benefit from their Vicon system while also meeting individual schedule needs and budget constraints.
Vicon offers two levels of system commissioning. For US and Canada, please see below. For rest of world, please contact your local office.
REMOTE ASSISTED COMMISSIONING
- This commissioning is designed for the hands-on individual who is comfortable operating their Windows PC and is physically able to set up tripods and cameras.
- This is typically suited for customers installing fewer than 8 Vicon cameras.
- Vicon video tutorials are easy to follow and explain everything from unpacking boxes to system operation, calibration, data collection and export.
- A one on one session with a knowledgeable application engineer on the phone and with PC desktop sharing from Teamviewer.
- For larger systems and more complex requirements such as integration with third party equipment, we offer system commissioning and optimization with a Vicon engineer at your site.
- Remotely Assisted Commissioning tools are also included allowing the customer to get up to speed in advance of the engineer visit.
- A Vicon engineer will consult with you about your specific application needs and requirements to prepare for the site visit. This discussion can also include basic commissioning questions.
- A Vicon engineer will commission and optimize the system for best results during their visit.
- The engineer will then focus on training the customer on basic system operation, including setup, calibration, data collection and data export.
- This service is typically up to a two day on-site visit and can be purchased separately.
- This service can be combined with custom onsite training for additional flexibility.
POST COMMISSIONING FOLLOW UP
Shortly after your commissioning is completed, a Vicon Engineer will be in contact with you to ensure your success.