Vicon Vero - Offering the best resolution,
speed and price on the market
What makes Vicon Vero the ideal choice of small form factor motion capture camera?
With the best resolution/speed/price offering on the market, Vicon Vero is the latest optical camera from Vicon. Building on the success of Vantage, Vero combines market-leading resolution and speed at an unrivaled price point. Like its bigger brother, Vantage, Vero has on-board sensors that monitor camera position and temperature to ensure optimal performance at all times.
Vero's compact design means it is easy to mount, the custom made variable focus lens gives you an optimized field of view and its powerful strobe sees further.
Vero’s performance belies its form factor. With an industry leading 2.2 MPX @ 330 FPS, Vero can capture sports movements or multiple actors with very low latency.
- Are you an existing T-series, Bonita or Vantage customer looking to add more? Vero is compatible with all of these cameras and the Vicon Vue video camera.
With cameras starting at $3,500 / £2,300, Vero could change your idea of motion capture.
- Vero v1.3 X
- For all Vero customers who require a large volume in the tightest of spaces, typically tracking people in VR CAVEs. The Vero v1.3 X has a larger field of view than the other Vero cameras. Vero v1.3 X allows for people to be tracked from head to toe at distances less than the previous Vero camera.
- Technical Specifications
Model V16 V8 V5 v2.2 v1.3 v1.3 X Vertex Resolution (MP) 16 8 5 2.2 (2048 x 1088) 1.3 (1280 x 1024) 1.3 (1280 x 1024) 1.3 (1280 x 1024) Max Frame Rate (Hz) 120 @ 16MP 260 @ 8MP 420 @ 5MP 330 @ 2.2MP 250 @ 1.3MP 250 @ 1.3MP 120 @ 1.3MP Max Frame Rate (Hz) 2000 2000 2000 330 250 250 - On-Board Marker Processing Yes Yes Yes - - - - Standard Lens 18 mm 12.5 mm 12.5 mm 6.5-15.5 mm Varifocal - - Wide Lens 12.5 mm - 8.5 mm 6.5-15.5 mm Varifocal 4 mm Fixed Focal Length 4 mm Fixed Focal Length M12 Lens Minimum Standard FOV (H x V)° 54.7 x 54.7 61.7 x 47 48.2 x 41.2 44.1 x 23.6 (tele) 27.2 x 21.8 (tele) - 100.6 x 81.1 Minimum Wide FOV (H x V)° 76.4 x 76.4 - 63.5 x 55.1 98.1 x 50.1 (wide) 55.2 x 43.9 (wide) 79.0 x 67.6 - Camera Latency 8.3 ms 5.5 ms 4.7 ms 3.6 ms 3.4 ms 3.4 ms 3.4 ms Strobe IR Shutter Type Global Connection Type Cat5e / RJ45 Power PoE+ PoE Max Power Consumption 24W 12W Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D) 166.2 x 125 x 134.1 83 x 80 x 135 83 x 80 x 112 Body: 83 x 80 x 78 mm
Camera: 50 x 50 x 48 mm;
Weight (Kg) 1.6 0.57 0.56 0.57 Updateable Firmware Yes
Vertex - Flexible Motion Capture
- Industry Tested
- Driven by the challenging requirements from the major automotive OEMs, Vertex has been thoroughly tested and approved by their teams. It offers one of the smallest form factors for motion tracking on the market, coupled with the reliability that you expect from a Vicon product.
Like its bigger brother, Vero, Vertex has on-board sensors that monitor camera position and temperature to ensure optimal performance at all times. These sensors, coupled with the accelerometer, help speed up setup, configuration and overall system monitoring.
- Vertex cameras, like the rest of the Vicon range, help you to produce clean and usable data.
- The camera head can be mounted up to 2 m away from the body, to allow for maximum flexibility, especially for installation in difficult and restricted spaces.
- With an industry-leading 1.3 MP @ 120 fps, Vertex captures diverse types of motion, from the smallest movement to full body interaction.
- Vertex is compatible with Vicon T-Series, Bonita, Vantage and Vero systems, and with Vicon Vue video cameras.
- Vertex Technical Specification
Resolution: 1.3 MP
1280 * 1024
Frame Rate (Full Frame) fps: 120 Pixel Shutter Type: Global Lens: 4 mm fixed focal length M12 lens Effective FOV (H x V) deg: H: 90 x V: 75 Strobe: 850nm IR Power Consumption: 12 W Connectivity: RJ45/Cat5e Weight: 575 g Body external dimensions H x W x D: 83 x 80 x 78 mm excluding cable mount Camera external dimensions H x W x D: 50 x 50 x 48 mm excluding cable mount