A retargeting and solving tool
for the motion capture industry
Pegasus Powered by IKinema is a retargeting and solving tool for the motion capture industry. With Pegasus, anyone can take advantage of the beautifully dynamic environment of a game engine or become fully immersed in one of the many industries leading ergonomic packages. What will you create?
Pegasus is the first of its kind, off-the-shelf retargeter that simplifies the process of streaming real-time motion capture data from Vicon Blade onto game assets in engines like Unity or Unreal Engine (UE4) straight out the box.
- GAME ENGINES ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE
- Vicon is dedicated to making motion capture more accessible for everyone. Working directly with game engines enables directors and developers to work with environments displaying effects such as wind and gravity, as well as with high-quality dynamic lighting and texturing effects.
- INTRODUCING PEGASUS ADVANCED
- With all the benefits of Pegasus, Pegasus Advanced solves joints to rigid body data and streams from Vicon Tracker.
- Pegasus and Pegasus Advanced have been fully tested to work with Windows 7, 64 bit and OpenGL 3. Pegasus streams from Vicon's Blade software and Pegasus Advanced from Vicon's Tracker software.
- SOLVING FOR JACK AND DASSAULT SYSTEMES
- Users can take advantage of the Pegasus Advanced solver and stream data into ubiquitous ergonomic packages such as Siemens' Jack software or Dassault Systèmes' Live Motion standard V1, as well as flawless integration with Unreal and Unity.
Pegasus Advanced enables engineering customers to fully visualize themselves in a virtual environment when working with products like Oculus Rift and Vicon Apex – helping to create a fully immersed experience.
It is the first product of its kind to allow tracking data from rigid bodies to drive custom avatars or manikins in a wide variety of platforms. Users can easily drive their own models in applications they are familiar with, and place markers where the task demands, rather than being hamstrung by fixed marker sets or suffering poor data quality due to occlusion.