Speed up setup time of Vantage, Vero, Vue, T-Series and Bonita
Free yourself from the capture PC. Vicon Control is our first tablet and phone application designed to make setting up your Vantage, Vero, T-Series and Bonita system easier than ever. Control connects wirelessly to Vicon’s Tracker, Shōgun, and Nexus software. It streams camera data wirelessly to your mobile or tablet device, allowing a single operator to make adjustments on the fly.
Control 1.3 is a patch release for Vicon Control that adds a series exciting of new functions expanding what you can do with your phone or tablet when connect to your Vicon system. Please note that features 1-4 are available on all platforms. Features 5-10 are available when connected to Vicon Nexus.
New Features Added:
- Stream video from Vicon Bonita and Vue cameras
- AutoNumber your cameras
- Enable/Disable a cameras’ ‘Tap to Select’ function
- Add the ability to update video camera parameters including:
- Video calibration mode
- Shutter duration
- Add and select subjects
- Display the currently active subject
- Edit subject information – add subject measurement
- Take a trial photo with your device
- Take a trial video with your device
- Create and Add ‘Trial Tags’
- Set trial type
- Display Post-capture pipeline feedback
Vicon Control is free to download and works beautifully with Vicon Vantage, Vero, Vero X, Vertex, Bonita and T-Series. Requires Tracker 3.1, Shōgun 1.0, Blade 3.2 or Nexus 2.2 and a compatible iOS or Android device.
We support the current iOS version, and the current and previous android OS.