Control connects wirelessly to Vicon’s Tracker, Blade and Nexus software. It streams camera data wirelessly to your mobile or tablet device, allowing a single operator to make adjustments on the fly.
- Change camera settings, calibrate or start/stop capture with the intuitive single-handed control dial
- View adjustments to the aperture and focus settings by selecting the camera within the Control workspace
- Select a Vantage camera and display it automatically using Tap to Select
Vicon Control is free to download and works beautifully with Vicon Vantage, Vero, Bonita and T-Series. Control requires Tracker 3.1, Blade 3.2 or Nexus 2.2 and a compatible iOS or Android device.
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+, SE, 7 and 7+
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad Pro
- Android 5 (Lollipop) or later
Vicon Control for Android has been tested with the Nexus 9 and Acer Iconia One 8 tablets.