Please note this software pre-installs with a 30 DAY FREE TRIAL
Important note: If using an existing Nexus 2.x network license, the license server needs to be updated to the latest version (SentinelRMSLicenseManager9.1.0)
File Name: Nexus_22.214.171.124432h.zip
Nexus 2.6.1 is a patch release for Nexus. Following the release of Nexus 2.6 an issue was reported that prevented some users from transcoding/transferring video files captured with legacy DV cameras. This patch release addresses that issue. Five other small bugs were also addressed as part of this patch:
- No message to save subject when changing sessions
- Processing history records incorrect version
- Saved Matlab PiG kinetics change units on re-load
- Unit for Model Outputs - Moments from Matlab Dynamic PiG incorrect
- Exported TRC file does not load in OpenSim
Nexus 2.6 Features
Quick Reports: This feature provides a one-click solution for viewing graphical data from a trial or from multiple trials.
Improved event detection and navigation: Event detection operations have been improved, making the frames for foot strikes and toe-offs more reliable. A new navigate events controls system makes reviewing event frame placements easier.
Updated Data Management:
ProEclipse is now compatible with 4K resolutions. Data Management workflows have been improved. New backup data and archive options are provided.
Automatic camera numbering: Nexus can now assign camera numbers automatically based on camera positions.
Quick Capture mode: A capture mode with only the tools required for repeated captures is now available.
Combined force plate feature: The output from multiple force plates can be combined visually and for output.
- The video file transfer pane now includes a file counter.
- A new camera ‘bump’ indicator has been added to the Resources pane.
- You can specify frames numbers for a region of interest.
- Force vector thresholds for visualization and detection are now separate.
Recommended and fully supported - Windows 10 (64bit) -- with .NET Framework 4.5 and above.
Compatibility tested - Windows 7 (64bit) -- with .NET Framework 4.5.
2 GB NVIDIA Quadro K620 Tested and Supported Graphics Cards.
Basler video cameras and Nexus 2.6
If Basler digital cameras will be connected to Nexus 2.6, ensure you have updated to the Basler Pylon5 SDK and drivers (v5.0.0), which are available from the Vicon website.
If you are using an Intel i340, i350 or i210 network card, when you install the drivers, select the option for Filter drivers, not Performance drivers.
The Pylon5 driver supports:
- Basler GigE cameras under both Windows 10 and Windows 7.
- Basler FireWire cameras (A600 series) under Windows 7 only.