Important note: If using an existing Nexus 2.x network license, the license server needs to be updated to the latest version (SentinelRMSLicenseManager9.1.0)
File Name: Nexus_184.108.40.206809h.zip
Nexus 2.7.1 is a patch release for Vicon Nexus. This update introduces support for the Vicon Lock Lab.
Nexus 2.7.1 also corrects an issue with camera calibration that could result in calibrations taking longer (more frames). This was particularly evident during video calibrations.
- When running PIG MatLab with KADs, Thigh Rotations no longer revert to zero.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Python arguments from being passed from Nexus to the system Python
- Loading of long trials has been made more reliable.
- Large trial processing histories no longer cause Nexus to hang when loading the trial.
- When saving a trial, Nexus 2.7.1 corrected an issue where the heading 'Processing' would not be correctly written into the C3D file.
- Nexus 2.x Safenet license
- IMU Sensors are ONLY supported in Windows 10 (64bit)
- IMU Sensors require the following driver to be installed: CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers. (Driver link: https://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx)