- No products in the cart.
Read through our frequently asked questions below
Below you will find an explanation on how to get started with the Vicon Datastream SDK and Labview.
You will also need to download the LabVIEW.exe.config:
The LabVIEW.exe.config file needs to be placed in the root Labview folder for example:
C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2017 this my change depending on your operating system and Labview version (2010, 2013, 2014 and 2017 supported).
More details with regards to the config file can be found on the National Instruments website:
2. Create a Folder on your PC to contain all your LabView Projects for example:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\08 ThirdParty Software\Labview\LabviewProjects
3. Copy all the DataStream SDK files from C:\Program Files\Vicon\DataStream SDK\Win64\dotNET and place in C:\Users\Public\Documents\08 ThirdParty Software\Labview\LabviewProjects
4. Launch LabView 2017 (64bit)
5. Select Create Project
6. Double click Blank Project
7. Save your Project in the C:\Users\Public\Documents\08 ThirdParty Software\Labview\LabviewProjects folder created in Step 2
8. In the Project select File > New VI
9. In the New pop-up Window select Blank VI
10. In the Block Diagram Panel, right mouse click > select Connectivity > .NET > Constructor …
11. Place the .NET Constructor in the Block Diagram
12. In the Assembly, select Browse and in the Look in: option browse to C:\Users\Public\Documents\08 ThirdParty Software\Labview\LabviewProjects
13. Select ViconDataStreamSDK_DotNET.dll
14. The .NET Constructor in the Block Diagram will now display ViconDataStreamSDK_DotNET(0.0.0.0)