- No products in the cart.
Read through our frequently asked questions below
After you have received a license file from Vicon Support, you must activate it before you can start using your Vicon Software.
To activate a license:
1. Check your email for a message from Vicon Support. The license file (*.lic) is attached to the email. If you have not received a license file, request one as described in How do I request a license for current Vicon Software?
2. Save the license file (*.lic) to the Windows desktop of the machine for which you have a license (or any other suitable location).
3. Start Vicon Product Licensing and in the Vicon Automated Unified Licensing Tool dialog box, click Activate License.
4. Depending on whether you are using the file as it was received from Vicon Support or as a text string copied from the file
5. Click OK.
6. Launch you Vicon Software