- No products in the cart.
Read through our frequently asked questions below
To configure force plates for analog data capture:
1. Go to the Resources pane > Systems tab, click the Go Live button.
2. In the System tab, right-click the Devices node, point to Add Analog Device and select the proper force plates.
The selected force plate node automatically expands to display the newly created device. If the appropriate type is not displayed, contact Vicon Support.
3. In the Properties section at the bottom of the System resources pane, select Show Advanced.
4. In the General section
5. In the Source section
Please Note: Expand force plate node to expose the Force, Moment and CoP (Center of Pressure) channels. A Green Arrow indicated a connected source device and a Yellow yield indicates that a channel has not been assigned a pin.
6. In the Dimensions section, add in values from force plate manufacturer’s manual if not already entered
7. In the Positions section, position the force plate in respect to the wand and the origin of the plate.
8. In the Orientation section, orient the plate so it makes sense in respect to your capture volume.
9. In the Origin section, add in values from force plate manufacturer’s manual if not already entered.
10. To tare the force plate at zero load:
11. In the capture volume, have someone step onto the force plate. You should see the force vector display in real time.
For further details on configuring analog force plates, please refer to the Configure Force Plates section of the installed Nexus Help.