- No products in the cart.
Read through our frequently asked questions below
Below you will find the steps you need to follow in order to revoke a license so that it can be reissued.
1. Run the Vicon Product Licensing utility from the Start > Programs > Vicon > Licensing folder.
2. License revocation must be performed on the license server computer. Change the License Server to “localhost” to ensure you can only view local licenses.
3. Select the license you wish to revoke from the main list.
4. Click Revoke License at the bottom of the window.
5. Fill in your personal details.
6. Click Revoke and Save Request to a file.
Send this file to [email protected] or reply to the active licensing case.
Once we have received the request file a license can be re-issued. You will receive further instruction on how to request a license should you wish too.