Reporting and presentation tools to communicate
and share your data professionally
Vicon Polygon offers you reporting and presentation tools to communicate and share your data professionally. Polygon gives you the tools to communicate what matters most.
- CREATE AND CUSTOMISE ALL YOUR DATA IN ONE APPLICATION
- Polygon's easy to use interface and intuitive tool ribbons make it simple to review and edit your data in 3D, as a graph or as a table. Create a hyperlink to save your layout, which can then be restored on screen at any time.
- COMMUNICATE WHAT'S IMPORTANT
- Polygon allows you to view native video overlay in the 3D workspace, customize your key stats table, review and annotate quickly with data tags, and create graphs and visuals that represent your data clearly.
- PRESENT AND SHARE WITH CONFIDENCE
- Polygon can automatically export your on-screen data to six different formats including a self-contained report with its own Polygon Viewer. This allows you to access, customize and share your on-screen data with others in a way that fits your needs.
- FULLY INTEGRATED WITH NEXUS AND BODYBUILDER
- Vicon Polygon is fully integrated with Vicon Nexus and Vicon BodyBuilder through Eclipse data management which provides a standard user interface for data organization and access. Immediately view and access a hierarchy of all data files and reports.
- MUSCLE MODELING MODULE
- Visualize models, link muscle colors to EMG activity and plot key variables such as muscle lengths, moments and moment arms.
- THE MOST ADVANCED TOOL FOR BIOFEEDBACK VISUALIZATION IN REAL-TIME.
- It can normalize the graphical data for repetitive movements so that the current movement cycle can be overlaid with historical data. Ideal for training, since you can suggest actual changes in the subject's movement patterns and immediately view the results.
- MOVIE AND MULTIMEDIA
- Pan and zoom in the movie pane to focus in on, and hyperlink to, important findings that are occurring in a reference video. Calibrated reference video can be automatically imported along with trial data when captured simultaneously.
- DISPLAY AND COMPARE MULTIPLE SUBJECTS
- This powerful feature allows you to directly compare the movement patterns of a subject pre- and post- intervention or to compare the techniques of an expert and a novice athlete, side by side and fully synchronized.