- No products in the cart.
It has been an exciting start to the year at Vicon! Thank you for your support in the first half. This quarter we released updates to our Origin LBVR range, began our Life Sciences conference schedule with GCMAS, APTA, SCCB and the German Society of Biomechanics, put on our largest exhibition of the year at the 2019 Game Developer’s Conference, and much more. Thank you to all who completed our brand survey, we are working on plans to implement the feedback now and will keep you updated.
- Streamlined Evoke GUI developed for the needs LBVR content developers
- Smart Communications: Full wireless device synchronization maximizing battery life and ensuring constantly tracked data
- Intelligent Tracking: New tracking panel within Evoke UI for pre-made object templates for HMDs and props
- Plugins & development support: Seamless game engine integration via Unity & UnReal plug-ins for solving within the game engine
Pulsar Accessory Kit
- Nova – an active strand LED string to add props (ships with 8 LEDs, support for up to 25) Nova can be used with any Vicon IR system
- New accessories in up to 6 player colors: Pulsar clips, foot straps, gloves
- New charging dock for a set of Pulsars
Featured Case Study – Northumbria University
‘To help prepare future astronauts, Northumbria University’s Aerospace Medicine and Rehabilitation Laboratory, in association with the European Space Agency (ESA), is working on creating a new set of exercises for astronauts to engage with under zero-G.’ Read the rest and download a PDF of the case study on our website.
Case Studies & Blogs
Did you know that all of our case studies, blog posts, and press releases are published on the Vicon web site? Find them here.
Make sure you are up to date on all things Vicon by following our social channels. Links to all are at the bottom of this newsletter.
Tag our channels or use #Vicon to participate in our online community.
The Vicon YouTube channel is full of product information and tutorials, showreels, and much more! Subscribe so you never miss a new video.
FREE SUPPORT FOR LIFE
Support is a large part of the Vicon offering and it’s something we’re very proud of. Not only do new customers receive a one year warranty on their hardware, but all of our customers benefit from basic phone, email and web technical support for the life of their system.