Vicon Broadcast - Tracking for virtual sets.
Top 7 reasons to use Vicon tracking for broadcast
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION
- Vicon optical tracking solution requires minimal cameras for reliable tracking, making it the easiest system to deploy in the market. Using Vicon’s Control app, a single operator can set up and calibrate your tracking cameras.
- FAST, ACCURATE CALIBRATION
- Calibrate your broadcast studio cameras, lenses and the Vicon optical tracking cameras in minutes.
- VICON STUDIO
- Vicon Studio delivers a fast, efficient calibration process for your broadcast cameras and lenses. Real-time feedback on the quality of your tracking gets you going with the confidence that everything is as it should be.
- SMOOTH AND CONTINUOUS TRACKING
- Vicon’s unique IP and superfast processing capabilities delivers perfect camera tracks with no drop outs or jitters. Just truly realistic virtual sets.
- ROBUST SOLUTION
- No matter what happens, you can rely on your Vicon system not to slow you down. Even if your studio loses power, the Vicon software will enable you to pick up where you left off.
- Fully compatible with Vizrt’s Tracking Hub software and standard industry lenses from Fujinon and Canon. Vicon Studio outputs a synchronized stream of data, including camera pose and lens information.
- With the Vicon optical tracking solution, you can track multiple broadcast cameras and add objects without compromising quality.
- Best possible optical tracking solution for virtual broadcast sets.
- Allows production teams to deploy VR assets extremely quickly.
- Provides precise camera lens calibration, unparalleled tracking accuracy and robustness.