Vicon ProCalc schemes and example data for the TT Bike Fitting and Drop Jump Polygon Report Template Examples. Raw data files are included to allow reprocessing of data with Nexus 2.9 or later. All ProCalc schemes can be run within Nexus 2.9 or later.
– Drop jump example data for Plug-in Gait and the Advanced Gait Workflow
– Drop jump ProCalc schemes
– Bike fitting example data for the Full Body Plug-in Gait
– Bike fitting event detection monitor for Vicon Nexus
– Bike fitting ProCalc schemes
Important note: To enable the ProCalc schemes to be used within Vicon Nexus, place them in the appropriate subfolders in the following location: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Vicon\Eclipse
Licensing: Nexus 2.x SafeNet license. Vicon ProCalc is licensed within Nexus 2.x.
Supported OS(s): Fully supported under Windows 10
GET IN TOUCH
Vicon is here to support you on your motion capture journey. We’re happy to provide more information, answer questions and help you find the solution you need. Get in touch with our experts today.